Tuesday, July 22, 2014

I'm missing the "limited-time" engagement of the season...

This week I am REALLY missing being able to experience the latest special event or limited-time engagement happening at Walt Disney World.  I am especially missing it right now because the special event is Frozen Summer at MGM (I refuse to call it Hollywood Studios)!  Oh how I would love to go to the Frozen Sing-Along, build a snowman (which this Floridian rarely gets to do!), and see the fireworks set to the amazing Frozen music.

The funny thing about Disney is that they have a way to always make you feel like you NEED to be at their current event - that you are missing a once-in-a-lifetime happening.  And to Disney's credit, they typically produce on that.  Whether it's Star Wars Weekends, the Flower and Garden Festival, the Food and Wine Festival (YUM!), Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, or Very Merry - Disney puts out great special events that leave you planning your trip for the next year almost immediately after leaving the park.

I am missing having an Annual Pass to be able to just hop in the car one weekend in June to go to Star Wars Weekends and then again in September to eat my way through the countries (literally) at the Food and Wine Festival.  Having an Annual Pass definitely gives you an advantage to be able to experience all of these great events.

So while others are building snowmen this summer with Olaf,  I'll be here dreaming of having an Annual Pass again and reminding myself to "Let it Go."

What is your favorite special event at Walt Disney World? Why?  Leave your comments below.

Until next week!

Like my Facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment